1 x 225 LEDs Therapy Light
1 x Hang Kit
1 x Plug Cable
Type: Therapy Light
LED Numbers: 225 LEDs
Size: 12*12 inches
◆ Red and Infrared Light Therapy Pannel
Combo Deep Red 660 and Near Infrared 850nm ,best wavelength for light therapy. Near Infared 850nm is invisible lighht by humen eyes , so it look very dim ,and deep red 660nm is look very bightness ,so you will see half led work ,and look like all red color .but it is normal.
◆ Enjoy Light Therapy at Home
This 45W Led light therapy panel perfect use at home ,You can enjoy your light therapyas salon quality at any time and anywhere instead of going to the light therapy beauty salon and paying the expensive cost every time. you can use the light therapy panel when you reading a book in bed , watching TV sitting on sofa ,play computer games .Enjoy light therapy any time and any where.
◆ Target Treatment
The led panel light can coverage your partial area which you want .
Coverage :19″x19″x3″ ,22″x22″x6″ 28″x28″x12″
◆ How to USE
SGROW 45W light therapy panel is best target put on back ,near to face, abdomen and leg. 10-20 minutes every time and do 2-14 times every week according your body require.
What are the benefits of Red light
1. Efficacy for Skin Rejuvenation
A. Wrinkles and Fine Lines
B. Tightening and Firming
D. Blemishes and Redness
E. Age spots and hyperpigmentation on the face, hands and neck
F. Acne scars
G. Hair growth
2. Efficacy for Skin Problems
B. Acne scars
F. Athlete’s foot
3. Efficacy for Pain Relief
A. Herniated and bulging discs
B. Muscle-related back pain
E. Pulled and strained muscles, Muscles spasms
G. Nerve injuries
H. Sports injuries
I. Neck pain and stiffness
1. The irradiation distance is subject to feeling comfortable.
2. Do not look directly into the infrared bulb with your eyes.
3. pay attention to stay away from all kinds of flammable materials, equipment attention to ventilation and heat.
4. When using, the temperature is high. Do not touch the open infrared bulb with your hands. Do not wipe the hot bulb to avoid damage to the special IR-A coating on the bulb surface.